There are many issues to consider when you are planning ahead. Here are some key topics to think about so that you’re ready when the time comes:
For more information on the Cremstar process, visit our How it Works section.
- Financial Considerations >>
- Estate planning and payment options
- Planning Forms & Kits >>
- From planning kits with To–Do checklists to VA reimbursement programs
- Disposition of Cremains, Flowers, and Memorialization >>
- From what to do with the ashes to ways to memorialize your lost loved one
- Legal, Travel, and Property Considerations >>
- From key legal considerations (e.g. power of attorney) to how a death impacts property issues
- Bereavement and Charitable Giving >>
- From grief management solutions to the benefits of charitable giving
If you have any questions, please contact us:
- By phone: (888) 802-0999, available 24/7. (Se Habla Español.)
- By email: [email protected]
- By chat: 7AM - 10PM Eastern Time, seven days a week; click on the round red chat button on the bottom right of the screen.
If you are in immediate need because a death has already occurred, order a direct cremation now.
If a death is imminent (i.e. in a matter of days or weeks), visit the Cremstar Cremation Cost Calculator for a price quote and to email yourself a customized "Order Now" link so that you're ready when the death occurs.
To Pre-Pay for a cremation, visit our Pre-Pay page.
© 2017-2023 Cremstar Inc. All rights reserved.